Dry Cleaners Insurance
Dry Cleaning Insurance Program on Prince Edward Island
For more than 40 years, the Dry Cleaners Insurance program has provided peace of mind to dry cleaners, launderers, and related trades, who service or supply the industry. This program is managed and administrated by Marsh Canada Limited, a recognized leader in providing commercial insurance solutions to companies worldwide. Marsh Canada, in fact, has brokered Dry Cleaning Insurance coverage for a large proportion of the launderers in Canada. Fabricare is available on Prince Edward Island from the team at Peake & McInnis Ltd.
Dry cleaners, launderers, and related trades, who service or supply the industry can all benefit from Marsh’s Fabricare program. It is a comprehensive insurance program package which can help provide protection for the risks particular to the Fabricare industry. Fabricare is a policy designed with your industry in mind, with the ability to further tailor coverages to meet each operation’s unique needs.
- Bailee’s Coverage - Safeguard your most important asset — the good will of your customers. Never worry again whether you have coverage for your customers’ garments in your care, custody, or control.
- No Co-Insurance Penalties - Conventional Dry Cleaners Insurance policies require that you insure to a minimum percentage of your property values or pay a penalty in the event of a loss.
- Blanket Limit of Liability - Building and equipment, feed into one single limit of insurance, substantially reducing the possibility of being underinsured in any one of these individual items.
- Sudden and Accidental Pollution - Your personal liability makes this coverage a must. Pending government legislation may make it mandatory. More comprehensive Environmental Impairment Liability Insurance is available upon request.
Here are two reasons to get started right away!
- Since your values change, it's always a great time to review what you need covered--you can save money and make sure that your property is fully covered.
- It's easy and fast to get a no-risk quote. Simply fill out this form and we'll get back to you within a day to discuss a custom and affordable Drycleaners policy, or you can call 902-566-5534 ask for Dave or Dan.
Peake & McInnis Ltd have been providing Islanders with the most current and comprehensive insurance policies, packages and rates on Prince Edward Island since 1912. We have the experience and perspective to provide a Dry Cleaning Insurance solution for the novice or experienced buyer. Our competent and proficient staff are prepared to answer your questions and concerns with a sincere and personal approach.