Contractors Need Pollution Insurance !
Most Commercial General Liability Policies exclude Pollution Damage!!
Contractors in business today are more and more required to offer more services in order to be competitive , while offering the best service and product possible. It is imperative that contractors who have built up there balance sheet protect there assets from ever-increasing legal litigation and damage awards due to pollution exposures from their operations.
A must read for contractors, follow this link from Encon Insurance an industry leader in providing this type of coverage to the Construction Industry.
“Why Should Contractors Purchase Pollution Liability Insurance?”
Contractors offering any of the following services have a much greater need for protection from Pollution Claims:
• general or maintenance contracting
• construction and/or environmental
• electrical, mechanical or HVAC
• response action/emergency spill response
• above ground or underground storage tank
installation or maintenance
• street and road construction
• new construction, renovation or rehabilitation
of water treatment plants
The Coverages we can offer through Encons Environmental Package are:
• claims-made or occurrence policy form
• coverage for sudden and gradual pollution
• third party bodily injury and third party property
damage, including cleanup costs caused by
pollution conditions resulting from covered
• $250,000 limit for Emergency Remediation Costs
• Supplementary Payments are included in the
coverage agreement and do not reduce the
limit of liability (certain conditions apply)
• deductible does not apply to Supplementary
• coverage for on-site and off-site cleanup costs
• coverage for pollution conditions resulting from
• protection against claims alleging improper
supervision of subcontractors which results in
• coverage for claims made in Canada
Protection is meaningless after the accident. And think of it. We are all one mishap away from devastating personal and financial loss.
At Peake & McInnis Ltd. we have protected the residents and business of Price Edward Island since 1912. We know the area. We know the residents. We know how to protect you with the right type of insurance.
Avoiding accidents is not promised to you or anyone else. So, don’t delay. Be prepared for life’s misfortunes. Complete the Protection Savings Form now and let the professionals at Peake & McInnis Ltd. protection for you.