Slips and falls…
While the cartoons and comedy movies we’ve seen over the years have used slips and falls to make us laugh……it’s not that funny if it happens on a property
you’re responsible for.Winter is slip and fall season! Snow, freezing rain, ice, and slush are the most common weather elements leading to slips and falls.
You can help your premiums and insurability with a slip & Fall program using our Slip and Fall information.
What’s in it for you?
- Safer business premises;
- Reduced frequency of slips, trips and falls occurring in your business premises;
- Enhanced reputation and public image; and
- A documented paper trail of what they have done in the event of an incident.
Call us or email for our Monthly Slip & Fall Prevention Checklist.
Slip and Fall Key Points:
•Slips, trips and falls most often occur on: icy roads and sidewalks, uneven pavement, potholes, stairs with no railings, changes in elevation, obstructions,
or spilled liquid.
•Proactively maintain your premises. Minimize slip and falls by implementing a preventative maintenance program.
•What should you do when you discover hazards?
- Post It: post signs to warn tenants and guests of potential dangers
- Prevent: prevent access; erect barriers
- Remove: remove hazards
- Eliminate: repair or replace to eliminate hazards
•Concrete and asphalt may crack, shift or change shape overtime. Make sure to monitor the condition of your sidewalks, parking lots and entrance ways.
Repair as soon as possible; clearly mark hazard until repair is done.
Looking for more? We have the information you need in the format you want, give us a call 902-566-5534 or even better send us an email and we will get the information